Join EIT Food North West's onboarding webinar to explore the onboarding process for becoming an EIT Food partner!
EIT Food North West is hosting a webinar for EIT Food partners and start-ups, as well as prospective partners, to learn more about the onboarding process. Attendees will have an opportunity to ask questions about becoming an EIT Food partner and how to become an active member of the community.
Event Timings: 9.30-12.00 (BST)
Agenda to follow.
Why should I attend?
- Receive a general overview of the EIT Food Framework
- Understand the grant cycle, and the eligibility of relevant costs
- Access the basic tools needed to be part of the community
- Meet other EIT Food partners and prospective partners on the call
- Ask questions about the onboarding process
Who should attend?
- EIT Food partners and start-ups*
- Prospective partners who are considering joining the EIT Food community
*EIT Food partners and start-ups from across all regions can attend, but the event is particularly relevant to the EIT Food North West community.
Learn more about EIT Food North West
If you have any questions about this event please contact Dr Paula Almiron, Partnership Support and Funding Manager at EIT Food North West at: email@example.com
Application deadline: Tuesday, 19 July, at 23.59