Science|Business event - EIT Chairman (Alexander Von Gabain) participation as a speaker
After years of development, personalised health care is starting to move into clinical practice - and patients, healthcare providers and payers could all benefit. This conference highlights:
- Case studies - where, and in for what indications, has it been shown to work already?
- Modeling - What would be the public health impact be if scaled up across an entire country or the European Union?
- Management - How should health authorities adapt to maximise the benefit and minimise the cost?
- Investment - What companies, large and small, will be first to capitalise on this opportunity?
- International - How can EU coordination, and international collaboration, speed adoption?