The European Institute of Innovation and Technology has opened two vacancies.
Both positions will be located in Budapest at the EIT Headquarters.
The tasks of the Procurement Officer will include the following:
- Coordinate, monitor and report on the implementation of the annual procurement plan.
- Provide advice on the preparation and drafting of tender documents (ex-ante verification) and contracts to ensure that the relevant legal provisions are respected.
- Coordinate and follow all steps of procurement procedures from the preparation of the procurement documents, including the publication, opening, evaluation, award, ex-post publication and replies to information requests.
- Supervise the EIT’s contracts implementation, the use of contract management tools as well as the update of the procurement master file and its contents.
- Develop and update templates, guidelines and carry out training activities on procurement rules and procedures for the staff of the Institute, maintain them as updated based on latest EU legislation in public procurement, case law and lessons learnt.
- Represent the EIT vis-à-vis its stakeholders, in particular contractors, in procurement and contract management aspects.
Deadline for applications: 22 February 2019 (13:00 pm Budapest time)
The tasks of the Communications Assistant will include the following:
- Assist in the preparation of briefing materials, news items, press release, messages, newsletters, social media posts and respond to information requests.
- Regularly update the EIT website, EIT social media channels and contribute to their continuous development.
- Create visual concepts and materials for website content, advertising, publications, newsletters, posters and banners, exhibitions and displays, corporate reports, videos, and infographics.
- Support the overall planning and organisation of EIT meetings and events.
- Ensure daily press monitoring and archiving of press articles, interviews and other relevant information.
- Provide administrative and logistical assistance to the communications section, including on financial processes, events, press, communications, publications and translations.
Deadline for applications: 19 February 2019 (13:00 pm Budapest time)
In addition, the jobholders may be asked to carry out any other tasks as deemed necessary in the interest of the service.