In view of the severe implications of the COVID-19 pandemic outbreak to manufacturing, EIT Manufacturing decided to add to the Final Call 2021 a special topic: “Resilient manufacturing for resilient societies – Activities focusing on addressing pandemic situations”.
Exceptionally, only this topic may be addressed by new activity proposals, even if no pre-Call proposal has been submitted. See section 6.6 of the Final Call guidelines for the details.
- Pre-Call: opens 24 February 2020 – closes 6 April 2020
- Main Call: opens: 21 April 2020 – closes: 22 May 2020
- Proposals acceptance decision announced: 3 July 2020
- Proposal revisions completed: 17 July 2020
- Start of accepted Activities: 1 January 2021