Are you a fresh university graduate? Do you want to join an EU organisation? And you’re even interested in innovation? Then here’s your chance! Become a part of the 2023 EIT Traineeship Scheme.
The European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT) is launching an open call for applications for its 6-month paid traineeship programme. Trainees will support the daily operations of one of the following EIT departments:
- Directorate & Administration
- Innovation, Education & Communication
- Knowledge and Innovation Communities
The place of employment will be Budapest, where the EIT Headquarters are located. There may also be a possibility for one of the trainees to be based at the EIT Liaison Office in Brussels to support the work of the Communication & Engagement Unit.
What we offer:
- Valuable experience in an Institute of the European Union
- A monthly grant and travel reimbursement
- Working in a multicultural environment
- Learning from dedicated professionals in an EU organisation
- Flexible working conditions with the opportunity to balance office and remote work
What’s it like to be an EIT trainee?
The EIT traineeship is a great opportunity to discover the inner workings of a very atypical EU institution. I am so happy to have the opportunity to work in an international, creative and friendly environment where I can grow professionally and make connections across Europe.