The EIT Food Scale-up Academy powered by the Triple Chasm Model calls for ambitious agri-food companies that are dealing with the impact of COVID-19 and want to grow and stabilise.
How will your business benefit?
The EIT Food Scale-up Academy is an exciting new programme that helps Europe’s most promising agri-food companies:
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the drivers of growth
- Define your market space to better position your offering
- Understand your customers and go-to-market options
- Understand the internal factors that enable you to make the best of your opportunity
- Embed sustainability and resilience at the heart of your proposition
- Develop a robust plan; identifying exactly what you need to do to achieve your strategic target
- Expand your network across the eco-system; enabling you to talk to key customers, partners, suppliers, and investors
- Improve your chances of getting the right funding and investment
- Improve dynamics within your leadership team
The Academy brings together short, medium, and long-term actions under a single coherent framework, rather than treating them as separate or ad-hoc responses.
When is the EIT Food Scale-up Academy?
- Remote digital delivery of 12 half day sessions spread over four weeks.
- 19 October 2020 - 13 November 2020.
- Half day sessions 10:00 - 13:00 CET on the following dates:
- October: 19, 21, 23, 26, 30
- November: 2, 4, 6, 9, 11, 13
Who is the EIT Food Scale-up Academy for?
The EIT Food Scale-up Academy is for Agri-Food businesses that:
- Have high growth aspirations and potential to generate significant annual revenues or to raise significant equity funding
- Have a technological solution within one of the EIT Food focus areas including targeted nutrition, sustainable aquaculture, sustainable agriculture, alternative proteins, digital transformation of traceability, and circular food systems
- Can send a minimum of five company leaders like CxO, Directors, VP’s, Department Heads
What does it cost?
The EIT Food Scale-up Academy is generously supported by EIT Food, and for a limited time only, a 60% COVID-19 discount is available on the programme. Do not miss this exceptional offer of EUR 2 000 and commit the people to attend the sessions.
In addition to the mentor led online sessions, you will also receive a 12-month license to the Triple Chasm tools, which is the strategic framework under pinning the Academy, based on global research with more than 3 000 companies and on-going membership of the LinkedIn commercialisation community.
How do I apply?
Spaces are limited to a maximum of eight companies per cohort. If interested, please apply here.