Join EIT Food's Design Thinking for Sustainable Future workshop on 30 November 2020.
Does the idea of running your own business attract you? Do you have an idea that you would like to turn into a start-up? Or are you looking for the right idea to work on? If so, the Design Thinking workshop is the right fit for you.
What to expect?
During the workshop, participants will learn about:
- How to build efficient teams
- How to conduct a research and how to lead an empathetic interview
- New brainstorming techniques that are great even for shy introverts
- How to build a prototype and how to test it
- How to run marketing for your project on a low budget
- What is Design Thinking and how is it useful in the process of new product development
- Case studies from all around the world
|08:45 - 09:00||Registration and technical kick-off|
|09:00 - 09:15||Introduction to EIT Food and instruments offered by EIT Food and EIT Food Regional Innovation Scheme (RIS) dedicated to students, researchers and entrepreneurs in agri-food sector.|
|09:15 - 12:00||Part 1: How to build efficient teams. How to conduct research and how to lead an empathetic interview. New brainstorming techniques.|
|12:00 - 13:00||Lunch break|
|13:00 - 15:00||Part 2: How to build a prototype and how to test it. How to run marketing for your project on a low budget.|
|15:00 - 15:30||Coffee break|
|15:30 - 17:00||Part 3: What is Design Thinking and how is it useful in the process of new product development. Case studies from all around the world.|