EIT Health Catapult 2020 winners have just been announced, but the selection for the next most promising European start-ups is already open.
Introducing a unique competition and training programme that showcases biotech, medtech and digital health start-ups to leading experts and investors across Europe. The EIT Health Catapult programme recognises and awards the very best business concepts, fast-tracking start-ups to become part of the EIT Health Community of world-leading companies.
Why to get involved
This one-of-a-kind, rigorous and rewarding competition spotlights start-ups that offer best value to users and customers. Throughout the process, start-ups receive intensive training as they build their credibility and visibility through pan-European exposure. Finalists are showcased at the EIT Health Summit as they go head-to-head for their share of the EUR 210 000 investment prize fund with the Audience Award Winner displayed on the New York Nasdaq Tower.
Who should apply
The EIT Health Catapult is open to all start-ups and spin-offs that are:
- A micro/small enterprise (less than 50 employees)
- Involved in biotech, medtech or digital health
- Innovative and highly promising business concepts
- Already incorporated and operating in an EU country
- Looking for seed or series A funding of at least EUR 500 000
- Self-valued at EUR 1M+
- Receiving at least EUR 500 000 in public or private funding or generated EUR 500 000 in revenue last year
Submit an application through EIT Health portal by 16 March 2021. Have your company, team and product/service information to hand, as you will need it to apply.