EIT Manufacturing's empowering SMEs call aims to attract, select, and support SMEs willing to further innovate their existing solutions (TRL 8/9) to adapt and expand the market beyond their current applications.
The activity will provide financial support to the selected SME (in case of a single applicant) or to the SME and the end-user (in case of small consortia). In addition, the selected applicants will receive support services provided by EIT Manufacturing during the implementation of their project and after the end of it, aiming for a successful commercialization of the results.
Who can Apply?
Empowering SMEs call is open to applications from SMEs (including start-ups) and Large Companies (applying as industrial end-users together with an SME). The SME must submit a proposal fitting at least one of the following topics:
- Optimising production processes and increasing resource efficiency through digital solutions
- Socially sustainable and human-centric manufacturing
- Environmentally sustainable manufacturing through circular business models and new technologies
- Call publication: 3rd October 2023
- Call opening: 11 October 2023 at 10:00 CEST
- Call closing: 11 December 2023 at 17:00 CEST
- Eligibility and admissibility check: January 2023
- Evaluation of proposals: February 2024
- Communication of results: March 2024
- Selected activity proposals start date: April-June 2024
You may find the call guidelines here
Useful links and readings
- Financial plan and revenue forecastVND.OPENXMLFORMATS-OFFICEDOCUMENT.SPREADSHEETML.SHEET0.1MB
- Letter of commitment – Empowering SMEsWORD0.9MB
- KPI definition – Empowering SMEs callPDF0.2MB
- Appeal and redress policyPDF0.1MB
- Declaration on honour on eligibility exclusion and selection – Empowering SMEsPDF0.3MB