Join EIT Manufacturing Gazelle Accelerator Programme and get your business going.
The first 2021 call to join EIT Manufacturing’s Gazelle Accelerator programme is now open. The programme targets technology-based companies (SMEs, start-ups and scale-ups), that are developing solutions to answer to some key technical challenges that have already been identified by key European industrial players.
About the programme
Through the Gazelle Accelerator programme, EIT Manufacturing will support promising European ventures to develop their offer and go-to-market approach. This time, the EIT Community is looking for companies focusing on the following technologies:
- Analytics and A.I. (Artificial Intelligence)
- Internet of things platforms
- Simulation and Augmented/Virtual reality
- Collaborative and mobile industrial robotics
- Agile manufacturing applications
Gazelle Accelerator invites legal entities from all Europe to participate in the call.
All the entities must:
- Be from the respective European country that they will apply for
- Be eligible for EU funding according to Horizon Europe rules
How to apply
In order to apply, you need to upload your application documents. Please, refer to the documents below: