EIT InnoEnergy is looking for partners to operate its Hubs in Hungary & Turkey.
EIT InnoEnergy Hubs are local offices operated by ambitious partners, who are looking to build their local position, strengthen their business model and become a leading actor in the local ecosystem by playing a role in our European Network.
EIT InnoEnergy is currently looking for partners to operate its Hubs supported by the InnoEnergy Power Alliance platform in Hungary & Turkey.
EIT InnoEnergy HUB’s scope
- Identify, develop, and support promising ideas, startups and entrepreneurs
- Provide access to EIT InnoEnergy services
- Host and promote co-branded events (i.e. PowerUp! Competition, TBB, etc)
- Perform innovation capacity building services, pre-acceleration programmes
- Actively promote EIT InnoEnergy Business Model and participate in the local ecosystem
- Perform local business development services and support sales channels for EIT InnoEnergy portfolio
How to apply
Send the filled application form here.
In case you need assistance at any point of the application process, please feel free to contact us here.
EIT InnoEnergy Hubs
EIT InnoEnergy Hubs are supported by the InnoEnergy Power Alliance – an initiative funded through the European Institute of Innovation & Technology Regional Innovation Scheme (EIT RIS), which is a framework developed to increase the innovation capacity in regions in Europe not directly benefitting from the EIT or InnoEnergy activities.