Apply now for EIT Urban Mobility Master School
Probably the Best Urban Mobility Master Ever
The world’s cities are undergoing a massive transformation in how they function, how people and goods get from place to place, and how the city and its services are organised to support that movement. This transformation is being driven by new technologies, by new industrial actors, and by new priorities for meeting sustainability challenges.
To adapt to and to guide this transformation, the transport industry needs a new generation of graduates:
- who can spur and harness innovation
- who can work across the many disciplines in urban mobility
- who have the entrepreneurial skills to maximise the potential of their creations.
The New Master School
EIT Urban Mobility is now launching a unique Master School in cooperation with leading European universities, industry and cities. The programmes will not only give you the education urgently needed by industry and cities, but also a valuable network and a truly international experience. The Master is offered by EIT Urban Mobility, supported by EIT, a body of the European Union.
The programmes integrate leading technological knowledge with training and practice in innovation and entrepreneurship.
You study the first year in one partner university and the second in another, awarding you with a double degree as well as an EIT Label Certificate (subject to EIT assessment and approval).
Included in the curriculum is a unique summer school addressing critical real-life challenges while visiting two European cities. Also, internships at companies and cities across Europe are part of the curriculum.
To attract the best talent globally EIT Urban Mobility offers a generous scholarship programme.
Are You the Right One?
- EIT Urban Mobility is looking for students from across Europe, and globally, with a strong interest in working with the urban mobility challenges facing EIT Community today.
- You should also have a desire to address these issues with a broad approach including project management and communication skills, innovation and entrepreneurship.
- You are a top student with an interest in studying in an international context and you are fluent in English.
- EIT Urban Mobility believes work experience is beneficial.