The EIT is now organising a call for expressions of interest with a view to establishing a reserve list for Contract Staff (CA) for the profile of Administrative Assistant.
The place of employment will be Budapest.
More information about the EIT and its activities can be found here
Depending on the position in the organisation, the jobholder will work in the Services and Finance Unit, providing administrative support to the Head of Unit with a focus on document management as well as transversal support. The reserve list may also be used for other units of the EIT.
In particular, the tasks of the Administrative Assistant will include the following:
- Provide transversal support to administrative processes and horizontal activities within the Unit, including planning, organising and following up of meetings and organisation of missions and logistics;
- Provide administrative assistance related to project management;
- Draft letters, notes, minutes, presentations and reports as well as prepare internal administrative files;
- Contribute to the financial and operational management in the area of responsibility, including procurements, implementation of contracts, payments and reporting;
- Assist in the development and maintenance of standard operating procedures and databases.
- Monitoring procedures for the registration, filing and archiving of documents including document management, registration and records management standards/rules;
- Ensuring and supporting the use of document and records management policies and procedures, specifically to determine which documents are registered and classified as records, in close collaboration with involved staff;
- Supporting the coordination of the use and evolution of the mail registration, document management, records and archiving systems;
- Provide guidance and support to the Document Management System users by contributing to the delivery of training and assistance to staff.
Deadline for applications: 5 January 2022 (13:00 pm Budapest time)
Vacancy details, eligibility and steps to apply can be found in the vacancy notice below.