The EIT is now organising a call for expressions of interest with a view to establishing a reserve list for Contract Staff (CA) for the profile of Administrative Assistant.
The place of employment will be Budapest, where the EIT seat is located.
Depending on the position in the organisation, the jobholder will work in one of the units of the EIT, providing administrative support to the Head of Unit and other colleagues.
The Administrative Assistant will support the work of the EIT by performing the following tasks:
- Provide transversal support to administrative processes and horizontal activities within the Unit, including planning, organising and following up of meetings and organisation of missions and logistics
- Provide administrative assistance related to project management;
- Draft letters, notes, minutes, presentations and reports as well as prepare internal administrative files;
- Contribute to the financial and operational management in the area of responsibility, including procurements, implementation of contracts, payments and reporting;
- Ensure proper document management, register and allocate incoming and outgoing mail;
- Assist in the development and maintenance of standard operating procedures and databases.
The jobholder may be asked to carry out any other operational or administrative tasks corresponding to the grade and function, as deemed necessary in the interest of the service.
Deadline is 26 April 2019 at 13:00 CET