The EIT is organising a call for expressions of interest with a view to establishing a reserve list for Temporary Staff (TA) for the profile of KICs Project Officer. The place of employment will be Budapest, where the EIT seat is located.
Reporting to the Head of Unit “Partnerships Management”, the KICs Project Officer will supervise, monitor and assess the portfolio of activities of both existing and future KICs.
The EIT’s KICs are:
- Climate-KIC: addressing climate change challenges;
- EIT Digital: generating world-class information and communications technology;
- KIC InnoEnergy: tackling sustainable energy;
- EIT Health: improving quality of life for European citizens and sustainability of health and social care systems;
- EIT Raw Materials: ensuring the accessibility, availability and sustainable use of raw materials for the economy and citizens.
By 2020, we will set up three new KICs: EIT Food (ensuring a climate-resilient and sustainable global food value chain); EIT Manufacturing (strengthening and increasing the competitiveness of Europe’s manufacturing industry) and EIT Urban Mobility (providing sustainable solutions for urban mobility).
The detailed call for applications and information on how to apply can be downloaded below.