The EIT is now organising a call for expressions of interest with a view to establishing a reserve list for Temporary Staff (TA) for the profile of Procurement Coordination Officer.
The EIT is looking for a seasoned procurement professional for Procurement and Logistics section. The Procurement Coordination Officer will report to the Head of Services and Finance unit and will be responsible for the coordination of the staff and the deliverables of the Procurement and Logistics section.
In particular, the tasks of the Procurement Coordination Officer will include the following:
- Support the Head of Services and Finance in coordinating the staff of the Procurement and Logistics section and implementing the section’s annual work plan;
- Develop section long-term plans in line with EIT goals and objectives;
- Collaborate with internal and external auditing/controlling bodies.
- Drive continuous evaluation, standardisation and improvement of work plans (including procurement plans), processes, procedures, working methods (e.g. templates, guidelines) and tools (including electronic workflows) to enable EIT to efficiently meet changing objectives and priorities;
- Ensure the development and implementation of the EIT procurement plan;
- Supervise and quality control complex procurement files.
- Coordinate the logistics, building management and security areas for EIT;
- Fulfil the role of Sustainability Focal Point and coordinate the sustainable office agenda.
The jobholder may be asked to carry out any other tasks as deemed necessary in the interest of the service.
The place of employment will be Budapest.