The EIT is now organising a call for expressions of interest with a view to establishing a reserve list for Seconded National Experts (SNEs) for the profile of Monitoring Officer.
The SNE will support the EIT in achieving its objectives by contributing to the following tasks:
- Preparation, development and implementation of monitoring strategies and plans for KICs in order to ensure that the most impactful innovative activities (in particular, innovation projects, start up support and entrepreneurship education programmes) are selected and implemented;
- Monitor the progress of the KICs towards financial sustainability of their partnerships and recommend corrective actions as required;
- Monitoring, review, impact analysis and assessment of results and impacts of the EIT’s and its Knowledge and Innovation Communities’ activities;
- Draft and update analytical reports, synthesis reports and/or briefings for the EIT Governing Board, EIT management and key stakeholders;
- Stay current of the landscape of innovation, education, entrepreneurship and research from a strategic point of view and assess and recommend strategic opportunities;
- Design and develop monitoring systems, including appropriate IT tools for monitoring data and business intelligence;
- Contribute to the achievement of the EIT’s objectives through inputs to horizontal coordination activities, teamwork, proactive internal communication and inputs to the work of colleagues in other units.