The EIT is now organising a call for expressions of interest with a view to establishing a reserve list for Seconded National Experts (SNEs) for the profile of Monitoring Officer.
The initial period of secondment may not be less than six months or more than two years. The place of employment will be Budapest, where the EIT Headquarters are located.
More information about the EIT, its structure and activities can be found here.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer or a Head of Unit at the EIT, the jobholder will primarily contribute to EIT’s monitoring of its Knowledge and Innovation Communities’ (KICs’) and engage in activities to that improve the impact of its activities.
The SNE will support the EIT in achieving its objectives by contributing to the following tasks:
- Preparation, development and implementation of strategies, plans and methodologies for the monitoring of KICs in order to ensure that the most impactful innovative activities (in particular, innovation projects, start up support and entrepreneurship education programmes) are selected and implemented;
- Monitor the progress of the KICs towards financial sustainability and their compliance with the EIT’s Good Governance Principles and recommend corrective actions as required;
- Monitoring, review, impact analysis and assessment of results and impacts of the EIT’s and its Knowledge and Innovation Communities’ activities;
- Draft and update analytical reports, synthesis reports and/or briefings for the EIT Governing Board, EIT management and key stakeholders;
- Stay current of the landscape of innovation, education, entrepreneurship and research from a strategic point of view and assess and recommend strategic opportunities;
- Design and develop monitoring systems, including appropriate IT tools for monitoring data and business intelligence;
- Contribute to the achievement of the EIT’s objectives through inputs to horizontal coordination activities, teamwork, proactive internal communication and inputs to the work of colleagues in other units.
The jobholder may be asked to carry out any other tasks as deemed necessary in the interest of the service.
Vacancy details, eligibility and steps to apply can be found in the vacancy notice below.