Public procurement within the European Union is governed by Directive 2014/24/EU, while the legal basis for EIT procurement is laid down in the in the Financial Regulation applicable to the general budget of the European Union.
All of the EIT’s procurement procedures are centrally managed by the Procurement Team to ensure consistency and coherence in the application of the rules and to guarantee that the principles of transparency, proportionality, equal treatment and non-discrimination are complied with.
For UK candidates or tenderers: Please be aware that following the entry into force of the EU-UK Withdrawal Agreement* on 1 February 2020 and in particular Articles 127(6), 137 and 138, the references to natural or legal persons residing or established in a Member State of the European Union are to be understood as including natural or legal persons residing or established in the United Kingdom. UK residents and entities are therefore eligible to participate under these Calls for Tender.
You may contact the Procurement Team with regard to any published call at:
Neumann János utca 1E,
1117 Budapest, Hungary
- List of awarded contracts 2021
- List of awarded contracts 2020
- List of awarded contracts 2019
- List of awarded contracts 2018
- List of awarded contracts 2017
- List of awarded contracts 2016
- List of awarded contracts 2015
- List of awarded contracts 2014
- List of specific contracts and order forms awarded under framework contracts in 2013
- List of awarded contracts 2012
- List of awarded contracts 2011
- List of Experts contracted by the EIT in 2021
- List of Experts contracted by the EIT in 2020
- List of Experts contracted by the EIT in 2019
- List of Experts contracted by the EIT in 2018
Established list of vendors
Protection of personal data
Within the framework of procurement procedures, the EIT processes the personal data of the tenderers and contractors in accordance with Regulation (EC) 2018/1725.
For more information, please read the privacy statement for public procurement.
* Agreement on the withdrawal of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland from the European Union and the European Atomic Energy Community.