Join EIT Food for a showcase of the latest in agrifood innovation - from the farmers leading a sustainable revolution, to the pioneering start-ups transforming the sector with new technology.
One day. Two sessions. A whole host of brilliant speakers and entrepreneurs. FarmUp! is a chance to meet some of the most exciting innovators and start-up initiatives in the sector right now - and to learn how your business can move towards a smarter, more sustainable model.
In the morning, we invite you to join The Regenerative Agriculture Revolution. In this session, we’ll be speaking to the pioneering farmers, policy makers and food businesses who have already made the switch to regenerative practices, and hearing why ‘regenerative’ is the farming model of the future.
In the afternoon, we’ll explore some of the most exciting new ventures in agrifood at Test Farm Demo Day. You’ll have the chance to hear pitches from the start-ups that are driving technological transformation in the sector - and meet the agrifood leaders of tomorrow.
Join us for one session or both - either way, we hope you’ll leave feeling inspired, connected and ready for action.
Schedule of FarmUp Event
- 10:30 - 10:40 | Opening Begoña Perez-Villareal, EIT Food, South Director
- 10:40 - 11:00 | Keynote spekaer: Patrick Holden, Chief Executive of Sustainable Food Trust
- 11:00 - 11:10 | Regenerative Agriculture at EIT Food, Philip Fernandez
- 11:10 - 11:50 | Inspiring examples of Regenerative Agriculture | Round Table: Moderated by Andy Zynga, EIT Food, CEO. Joseph Gridley, Soil Association, Baltic Sea Action Group, Representative from Nestlé SA.
- 11:50 - 12:15 | Conversation with Pioneer Regenerative Farmers: Moderated by Philip Fernandez, EIT Food Activity Leader Regenerative Agriculture. Alfonso Chico de Guzmán - La Junquera (Spain) and Matteo Mazzola - Lago Iseo (Italy)
- 12:15 - 12:20 | Closing
Smart Farming | Test Farms Demo Day
- 13:30 - 13:40 | Welcome Marja Lisa Meurice
- 13:40 - 14:40 | Pitch & Show
- 14:40 - 15:15 | Introducing innovatios and technology. A Farmers´ view: Moderated by Mateusz Ciasnocha, EIT Food Regenerative Agriculture. Miroslaw Korzeniowski, CEO Agroekoton and Joaquín Gutíerrez, Technical Engineer of I+D+i, Trepo Consultores
- 15:15 - 15:20 | Closing Words