Join the EIT Urban Mobility Matchmaking Event Series in March and April, and find the missing puzzle piece for your project idea.
The EIT Urban Mobility Matchmaking Event Series brings urban mobility key players together to forge new collaborations. The events are open to EIT Urban Mobility Partners and Non-Partners and provide the opportunity to pitch and showcase project ideas and exchange on complementary capabilities. The cross-cutting events will address the following EIT Urban Mobility Programme Areas: Innovation, Citizen Engagement, Regional Innovation Scheme (RIS), Academy and Business Creation.
Five Challenge Areas build the thematic core of the event series:
- Active Mobility - 16 March 2021
- Future Mobility - 18 March 2021
- Sustainable City Logistics - 25 March 2021
- Mobility and Energy - 29 March 2021
- Public Realm - 1 April 2021
Each Challenge Area full-day Matchmaking event consists of idea pitches, breakout sessions and networking opportunities around the thematic focus. Specific session sign-up and timing are available within the registration procedure.
Beyond the five Challenge Area focused days, the Matchmaking event series will offer the chance to participants to join open information webinars.
You can benefit from the event series in multiple ways:
- Publish and showcase your projects, ideas, services or needs to event participants
- Get inspired by idea pitches, identify matching organisations, skills and capabilities and find the missing puzzle piece for your project idea
- Initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled 1:1 meetings at the event
- Exchange and meet new contacts and stay in touch with them beyond the event days
- Boost your visibility in the EIT Urban Mobility ecosystem
Registration is now open for the EIT Urban Mobility Matchmaking Event Series, all matchmaking sessions (project idea pitches, bilateral meeting sessions, and long-term matchmaking) are accessible for EIT Urban Mobility Partners, and Non-Partners holding the Matchmaking Admission ticket (EUR 100). The Basic Admission ticket is free of charge and it gives access to the open information sessions and basic platform features.
For further details on the registration process and event platform features, please visit the dedicated webpage.