EIT Food's european-wide high quality programmes for Food&Agtech start-ups are open for applications until Feb 28th 2022.
The event on 09 February give you the insights you need on how to apply, what to expect and what EIT Food Central has to offer for you! Basically, this will be a guide to EIT Food's Central's start-up programmes & regional entrepreneurship activities including insights by EIT Food staff, our hub leads and alumni themselves sharing their insights and learnings!
Who's it for?
Start-ups (potential candidates & alumni), corporates (EIT Food partners & external, SME & industry), mentors (new & alumni), investors, multiplicators (networks & associations).
The host of the event is EIT Food CLC Central, located in Freising. Insights will be shared by our partners DIL - Deutsches Institut für Lebensmitteltechnik and UnternehmerTUM as well as programme alumni.
- 15.00: Welcome and setting the scene by EIT Food: (Agnes Hoffmann, ACTinEITFood)
- 15.20: EIT Food Startup Programmes - overview: (Dr. Christoph Mandl, EIT Food)
- 15.35: EIT Food Seedbed Incubator - hub insights: (Alexander Märdian, DIL Innovation Hub + Pinar Frank, Holloid)
- 15.55: EIT FAN Hub - Munich hub insights: (Linda Schuh, Xpreneurs + Darina Styriakova)
- 16.10: EIT Food RisingFoodStars programme insights: (Narjis Chakir, EIT Food)
- 16.25: Closing and Networking: (Agnes Hoffmann, ACTinEITFood)