In the Artificial Intelligence activity, EIT Digital, EIT Health, EIT Food, EIT Manufacturing, EIT Climate-KIC and EIT InnoEnergy have joined forces to foster collaboration in, education about, and uptake of Artificial Intelligence by European enterprises and society.
The activity supports the three main goals of the EU initiative Artificial Intelligence for Europe:
Boost the EU’s technological and industrial capacity in AI, uptaking it across public and private sectors;
- Empower the education system to pre-empt the socio-economic changes that will come with the rise of AI and modernize training and talent management systems that support the labour market and increase the employability of trainees; and
- Build ethical and legal frameworks to ensure all rights of citizens are protected.
Join us for this 1-hour webinar to find out more about the initial key results of our collaboration and to get a glimpse of our wide-ranging plans for the next period!
- What is our mission and what our goals?
- What is the EIT Community’s vision on education and work in AI?
- How can the EIT Community engage with and foster AI in business?
These are a few of the topics that will covered by our event.