Your vote counts! Choose the winners of the EIT Community New European Bauhaus Ideation Awards
The Ideation Awards brings together teams participating in the 2021 EIT Climate-KIC Climathon and Hackathons of EIT Digital, EIT Food and EIT Urban Mobility to submit ideas that address one or more NEB challenges.
These challenges include:
- Green transition through architectural, cultural and historic sites
- Towards circularity and urban resilience
- Ensuring affordability and accessibility to all
19 teams are now competing for the ultimate prizes!
The jury awards and the audience award, which will call on as many people as possible to participate in the voting process, will be assigned in two different ways:
- The Jury Awards will be selected by a Cross KIC panel with experts of EIT Climate-KIC, EIT Digital, EIT Food and EIT Urban Mobility.
- The Audience Award will be announced as a result of an open vote on the dedicated YouTube Channel. The video with more likes by 12 February 2022 18:00 CET will be the winner of the Audience Award
Winning teams will be announced on 15 February 2022 and will get the chance to win EUR 10,000 in seed funding to implement their idea in 2022. Prizes include three Jury Awards (EUR 3,000 , EUR 2,000 and EUR 1,000) and one Audience Award (EUR 1,000).
Take a look at the participants and vote for your top innovation by liking their video on Youtube