Are you looking for a tech or business co-founder or team member to help you build an impactful agrifood start-up?
Apply for TeamUp, find the right partner and receive training, coaching and funding from EIT Food.
What is TeamUp?
TeamUp is an EIT Food programme that matches leading technologists with top business professionals and supports them in building impactful agrifood ventures.
TeamUp provides important tools and support to build your start-up including expert guidance, world-class training, mentorship, networking and funding.
The programme is designed for:
People who have an impactful agrifood solution or technology but struggle to commercialise it;
- People who have the skills and experience to build a successful agrifood start-up.
Why join TeamUp?
- Find the right business or tech co-founder: Meet diverse and experienced professionals who can help you build and grow an impactful agrifood start-up. Get guidance to select the right business/tech co-founder or team member with the relevant skills, connections and expertise:
- Build and grow an impactful start-up: Together with your co-founder, develop, test and validate the business model of your start-up during a 3-month exploration phase;
- Get access to expert training, coaching and industry network: Receive business training and support from mentors and industry experts. Joining the EIT Food programme also means getting access to a network of top agrifood universities, corporates and successful start-ups;
- Get funding: Each new team will be supported with a EUR 2,000 monthly stipend (per team) during a 3-month exploration phase. At the end of the program, all teams will get a chance to compete for further funding from EIT Food (up to EUR 40,000);
- Psychometric profiling: Get a psychometric analysis of your profile, strengths and opportunities, values, behavioural preferences, teamwork style, soft skills and co-founder preferences.
Who can apply?
TeamUp is open for the applicants who are citizens/residents of the following RIS (Regional Innovation Scheme) countries:
- EU Member States: Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain.
- Horizon Europe Associated Countries: Montenegro, Republic of North Macedonia, Serbia, Turkey, Ukraine.
- Outermost Regions: Guadeloupe, French Guiana, Réunion, Martinique, Mayotte and Saint-Martin (France), the Azores and Madeira (Portugal), and the Canary Islands (Spain).
Applications for Tech Founders will close on April 14, 2022 at 23:59 CET.
Applications for Business Professionals will close on June 3, 2022 at 23:59 CET.
More information about the programme as well as the application forms can be found on the programme webpage.