Reveal your talent in the agri-food sector with this unique 3-6 months paid internship.
EIT Food RIS Fellowships Action Line provides internships for students and graduates from RIS-eligible countries. Participants will be able to strengthen their skills across Europe through activities that give them hands-on experience.
Who are we looking for?
We're looking for MSc students, graduates and young entrepreneurs who want to become food sector employees or who want to set up their own food businesses.
Beneficiaries will have the opportunity to apply academic knowledge in practical contexts and develop creative problem-solving skills with KIC partner organisations. They will gain hands-on experience in the food industry, which they can then bring home with them to their own countries.
RIS Fellowships interns will engage in learning-by-doing activities in their host company. These could be internal projects or day-to-day tasks with their host partner. RIS Fellowships interns will be provided with a EUR 800-1 500 scholarship/per month.
Benefits of the internship
- Benefit from precise matching of candidates to the internship areas
- Gain hands-on experiences by solving real cases
- Develop your competencies: creative problem solving and critical thinking
- Get up to EUR 1 500 (Fellowships) – EUR 2 000 (Talents) gross grant/month
- Get mentored by a high-profile expert in your field
- Improve your CV and expand your network
- Enrich yourself by getting to know another country and its culture
- Benefit from greater the international exposure of students and researchers from EIT RIS regions