Apply now for the EIT Food RIS Fellowships
In this programme, MSc students and graduates with different educational backgrounds as well as PhD students and post-docs from 28 RIS countries will discover job opportunities in the food industry by getting unique, professional, paid 3-6 months internships.
Overview of the programme
EIT Food RIS Fellowships project is divided into two complementary components:
- RIS Fellowships, dedicated to MSc students, graduates and young entrepreneurs. They will reveal their talent in the agri-food sector, throughout gaining hands-on experiences and strengthening their job-related skills, including analytical thinking and creative problem-solving. RIS Fellowship interns will be engaged in learning-by-doing activities (internal projects and tasks of EIT Food Partners) carried out by each hosting company.
- RIS Talents, dedicated to doctoral students and young post-docs. They will benefit from lessons learned in your own academic research and they will also be encouraged to engage in industrial collaboration or entrepreneurship. RIS Talents interns will be participated in innovation projects of EIT Food as well as R&D projects by becoming involved in dedicated internships in the EIT Food partners organisations.
Benefits of internship
- Precise matching candidates to the offered internships areas specified by each hosting company
- Gain hands-on experiences by creative problem solving and solving real work problematic situations of the organisations
- Get EUR 1 350 (Fellowships) – EUR 2 000 (Talents) gross grant/month for support your expenses
- Know and learn about other ways of working and discuss from a different point of view
- Improve your Curriculum vitae and get contacts and opportunities that will open up doors for your professional life
- Enrich yourself knowing another country and getting involved in its culture
Who is eligible?
Candidates must study or come from one of the following 28 EIT RIS countries or regions (Albania, Armenia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Italy *, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland**, Portugal, Macedonia, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain***, Turkey, Ukraine), as well as:
- Have an interest in the agri-food sector
- Have a proactive attitude and be passionate about student extra activities
- Have analytical skills, be open-minded, goal-oriented and team player
- Be able to work in English
- Be available during the period from July until December 2020
- Have a cross-country mobility allowances and health insurance
*Italy (only regions: Molise, Puglia, Basilicata, Calabria, Sicilia, Sardegna, Umbria, Marche, Abruzzo, Campania, Valle d'Aosta)
**Poland (only regions: Łódzkie, Lubelskie, Małopolskie, Podkarpackie, Świętokrzyskie, Podlaskie, Wielkopolski, Lubuskie, Dolnośląskie, Opolskie, Kujawsko-Pomorskie, Warmińsko-Mazurskie, Zachodniopomorskie, Mazovia Regional - without Mazovia-Capital )
***Spain (only regions: Galicia, Principado de Asturias, Cantabria, La Rioja, Castilla-la Mancha, Extremadura, Illes Balears, Andalucía, Región de Murcia, Canarias, Castilla y León, Aragón, Comunidad Valenciana)