The EIT Manufacturing Accelerate programme supports, scales, and accelerates industry start-ups into impactful players in the European manufacturing ecosystem.
It supports and grants financing to start-ups and scale-ups with innovative solutions and technologies that address critical challenges in the manufacturing sector and are helping the European manufacturing sector to become more efficient, resilient, green, and globally competitive.
EIT Manufacturing aims to build European industry start-ups that show high growth and impact and addresses all range of technologies and business models, incremental improvement, and disruption. Furthermore, EIT Manufacturing encourages inclusive and gender-balanced teams to apply for this funding.
The purpose of this call is to support start-ups with innovative product/service that address at least one of the following four EIT Manufacturing focus areas (flagships).
Apply if you are
- at a Technology Readiness Level (TRL) 6 or higher
- a for-profit business in the EU or a Horizon Europe "Third Country"
- composed of at least two team members
- currently fundraising or preferably already in an ongoing funding round
- developing new product/services/solutions serving the manufacturing sector
- significantly improving an existing product/services/solutions for expansion into a new industry sector or a new geographic area
- innovative product/service contributing to at least one of the EIT Manufacturing Focus Areas (flagships) demonstrating commercial prospects and track-record
- management and technical expertise available
Note: Specific conditions apply for start-ups established in the United Kingdom, and exceptionally in Switzerland.
The total maximum EIT funding allocated to this call is EUR 4 000 000.
The available financial support (also known as “sub-grant”) is up to EUR 500 000 per company to pursue activities which are in line with the overall EIT Manufacturing objectives and based on submitted project budget by the applicant.