EIT RawMaterials has opened its call for projects to be implemented in 2022.
EIT RawMaterials connects stakeholders and actors from different parts of the raw materials value chain creating a unique collaborative environment for breakthrough innovations and radically new ways to address raw materials challenges. EIT RawMaterials comprises more than 120 core and associate partners from leading businesses, universities and research institutes, and an additional 190 project partners contributing to and benefitting by being involved in specific tasks in Calls for Projects.
The EIT Community encourages partners to submit new project proposals that will generate a significant impact on European industrial competitiveness, innovation capacity and human capital, as well as empower students and entrepreneurs driving towards the circular economy and the contribution towards the EU Green Deal goals.
Key dates and timeline
- 1 March 2021: Call for Projects 2022 is open
- Early April 2021: The proposal submission platform 'SeedBook' goes live
- 19 April 2021 at 13:00 CET: Proposal registration deadline
- 3 May 2021 at 13:00 CET: Draft proposal submission deadline (on SeedBook)
- 4 May to 20 May 2021: Evaluation of draft proposals
- 21 May 2021: Outcomes of the evaluation of the draft proposals is communicated to the consortia
- 1 September 2021 at 13:00 CET: Final proposal submission deadline