Be part of the EIT Urban Mobility ScaleTHENGlobal and get unique access to cities, mobility players and investors.
The ScaleTHENGlobal is a EU-funded programme with pan-European dimension implemented through EIT Urban Mobility partners. The EIT Community is looking for the most promising urban mobility start-ups with innovative solutions tackling city challenges.
ScaleTHENGlobal supports start-ups in scaling-up their business in Europe, driving growth and going international. It also supports start-ups from outside Europe willing to expand their business in the European ecosystem related to urban mobility.
The selected start-ups will get promoted at the Business Creation webpage with their profile, and through the EIT Urban Mobility communication channels. ScaleTHENGlobal also offers access to EIT Urban Mobility Business Creation investment initiatives and funding instruments.
- Up to EUR 50 000 for the three best pilot projects with collaborating cities
- EUR 25 000 worth of services for each selected start-up
- Access to high-level networking EIT Urban Mobility events
- Participation at mentoring Bootcamps
- Visibility through the European urban mobility start-ups map
- Apply through the application portal
- A panel of qualified evaluators will review your application 2
- 27 preselected start-ups will perform a pitch in front of high-level jury
- 15 selected start-ups will be notified no later than 24 May 2021
For more information, please visit the dedicated website at the link below: