Looking for fast-track projects addressing the pandemic & high potential start-ups, scale-ups and SMEs to support during the pandemic.
Today, EIT Manufacturing is launching a new Call for Proposals for:
- fast-track, high-impact projects directly tackling the pandemic. Expected output: a clear product, service or solution ready to be out on the market by the end of 2020.
- venture support, including financial resources, for high impact and potential start-ups, scale-ups and SMEs to adapt to the new reality and accelerate recovery. Applications are expected directly from ventures. Expected output: ensuring promising companies survive and accelerate their recovery from the pandemic.
Proposals will be evaluated by independent expert evaluators. The most relevant and high-quality proposals will be proposed to the EIT for funding.
The implementation of all activities must take place between July and December 2020.
- EIT Manufacturing Call: opens 11 May 2020 – closes 25 May 2020, 12:00 CEST
- Award decision from EIT related to the additional EIT grant and communication to the Knowledge and Innovation Communities: 30 June 2020
- Start of accepted Activities: 1 July 2020