The EIT is now organising a call for expressions of interest with a view to establishing a reserve list for Temporary Staff with the profile of Policy Officer (AD 8). The place of employment will be Budapest, where the EIT is seated.
This seasoned Policy Officer will drive activities in policy processes led by the EIT and manage the EIT’s relations with stakeholders. The jobholder will report to the responsible Head of Unit.
The Policy Officer will contribute to the EIT’s work programme and may carry out the following tasks:
- Develop and implement the strategy and policy processes led by the EIT.
- Provide advice and support on innovation policy related topics and related processes.
- Analyse the uptake of EIT positions and expertise by EU level stakeholders in EU policy documents and policy-making processes.
- Identify and realise opportunities for synergies and complementarities with other EU/national/regional programmes and initiatives.
- Drive and manage the EIT’s relations with stakeholders, including relations with the European Commission, Parliament, Council/ Member States, and regions as well as Knowledge Triangle stakeholders (e.g. universities, research organisations and businesses) regarding thematic and innovation policy discussions.
- Lead the EIT analysis of consultations and engagement with its stakeholders ensuring their needs are appropriately reflected in the EIT strategy and work programme.
- Further develop, enhance and implement tools to engage with stakeholders.
The detailed call for applications and information on how to apply can be downloaded below and here.