Apply before 15 May and get a chance to establish your venture in Europe with top experts support from the EIT Digital network.
EIT Digital is looking for strong value propositions from enthusiast entrepreneurs, with an existing prototype or Proof of Concept (PoC) or who are eager to finalize an MVP during an intensive six-week programme. The ARISE Venture Program is designed to help entrepreneurs develop and finalize their Minimal Viable Product and establish their startup company.
As part of EIT Regional Innovation Scheme, the two-stage competition supports the establishment of deep-tech-based ventures in East and Western Balkans.
The venture programme focuses on deep innovation,new deep-tech-leveraged by global solutions requiring consistent human and financial resources to achieve commercialization on five market verticals:
The ARISE Venture Program is executed in two Regional Editions and will be delivered by selected Innovation Partners of EIT Digital. The Acceleration Phase will be executed by ABC Accelerator and Found.ation.
ARISE Europe Venture Program offers participants:
- Up to EUR 15 000 ( EUR 5 000 in the first stage and EUR 10 000 in the second stage) per applicant from EIT Digital;
- Expert support in the development and finalization of their MVP;
- Training in entrepreneurial skillset through a two-day Bootcamp;
- 6 week-long Acceleration Phase provided by experienced mentors.
The programme is equity based (7%).
How to apply
Depending on regional edition, entrepreneurs can be based in Croatia, Slovenia, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Serbia, Bulgaria, Romania or Greece. Only teams who have not yet established their company as a legal entity can apply. Submissions are expected to be done by multidisciplinary teams with both technology & management skills.
All applications must be submitted in English in writing using the following links:
Key milestones of the program
- 15 May 2018: Submissions Deadline
- 18 May 2018: Selection Interviews
- 21 May 2018: Announcement of winners
- 1 June 2018: Contracts signed
- June 2018: Bootcamp (ABC 9-10 June , Found.ation 4-5 June)
- 12/13 July 2018: End of Program and Pitch Day
- 1 September 2018: Venture Incorporation
EIT Regional Innovation Scheme
The EIT Regional Innovation Scheme (EIT RIS) is the EIT Community’s outreach scheme. The scheme enables the transfer of good practices and know-how from the EIT’s unique approach to boosting innovation. The EIT Regional Innovation Scheme was introduced in 2014 to share good practices and experience emerging from EIT Community activities and to widen participation in our activities across Europe.
Subscribe to the EIT Newsletter to get the best of the EIT Community's news in your inbox once each month.