Inclusive innovations for a healthier, more caring European society
When: Saturday, 6 June 2020 - 9.30 am to 6pm CET
Where: Online Hackathon - Join us from wherever you are!
How: Click here
Join the event to further develop and improve some of the most promising digital solutions to build a resilient and more caring European society.
During the hackathon, the teams will explore new solutions to build robust, future healthcare systems. By including patients in the hackathon teams, it will be ensured that the ideas and projects are fit for real needs, and will lead to better collaboration and learning opportunities.
You will have the chance to win a 3K cash prize and the opportunity to accelerate your project with N3XTCODER! This includes a N3XTCODER Product Lab (online or offline) tailored to the winning team:
- Learn about agile product development
- Determine the most important goals and functions for the MVP (Minimum Viable Product)
- Check the technical feasibility
- Create a realistic time schedule and development plan
- Answer strategic questions about "Make or Buy", team structure, product owner, etc.
After the Product Lab, N3XTCODER will accompany the team in two sprints to support the implementation of the most important functions.
This will be your first hackathon? Don't worry, you will be matched with a great team! You'll learn how to use co-creation tools step-by-step.
During the Hackathon you will further build concrete products and services into tangible solutions in small interdisciplinary teams.
A good outcome on the day would be concrete solutions to one or more of the Hackathon Mission Statements as mentioned below. This includes but is not limited to:
- Innovative healthcare solutions
- Digital prototypes and landing pages
- Other prototypes and even concepts of non-digital and digital solutions.
How can we support resilient healthcare systems which integrate and build upon the contribution of empowered citizens & patients?
- How to improve the monitoring of health information?
- How to strengthen healthcare value chains & supply chains?
- What can be done to prepare societies to better face health emergencies?
- What can be done to ensure continuity of care in times of health emergencies?
How do we empower well informed citizens?
- How to include patients & the public in scientific research & innovation?
- How to collect & disseminate official/scientific information (+prevent and detect fake news)?
How to apply?