The EIT is now organising a call for expressions of interest with a view to establishing a reserve list for Contract Staff (CA) for the profile of Project Officer. The place of employment will be Budapest, where the EIT seat is located. Applications from female candidates are strongly encouraged.
The jobholder will contribute to activities in strategic and operational processes led by the EIT such as the supervision, monitoring and assessment of the portfolio of activities of EIT Innovation Communities. The jobholder will report to the responsible Head of Unit.
The Project Officer will contribute to the EIT’s work programme and may carry out the following tasks:
- Project/programme management including planning, monitoring, evaluation, project closure and post project activities.
- Support the assessment of KIC Business Plans and amendments, the process of allocation of grants to KICs, and the assessment the interim and final reports on grants submitted by the KICs.
- Contribute to the implementation of the Supervision Framework of KICs as well as to the implementation of continuous monitoring activities, in particular by providing business intelligence support.
- Contribute to periodical reporting and data analysis in the area of responsibility.
- Contribute to the financial and operational management in the area of responsibility, including initiating procurement/grant procedures, managing experts/procurement contracts, operational initiation and/or verification and reporting.
- Representation and external coordination in the area of responsibility.
- Contribute to the achievement of the EIT’s objectives through inputs to horizontal coordination activities, teamwork, proactive internal and external communication and inputs to the work of colleagues.
The jobholder may be asked to carry out any other tasks as deemed necessary in the interest of the service.
Vacancy details, eligibility and steps to apply can be found in the vacancy notice below.