Helsinki is calling all Mobility Innovators! Take part in the InnovaCity Helsinki online workshop on 13-15 November 2020.
Do you have an innovative solution to improve mobility in Europe? Are you interested in growing your network and learning about design thinking?
EIT Urban Mobility invites you to join the InnovaCity Helsinki from 13 to 15 November (online event).
This is a 2.5 day hackathon-style workshop providing participants with the essential skills of design thinking and the opportunity to apply these skills while working to solve the biggest mobility challenges.
You will form teams with participants from around the world and tackle one of the two challenges presented by the City of Helsinki.
- Challenge 1: Adapting the business model of public transportation during COVID-19
- Challenge 2: Developing urban mobility solutions for four seasons
First prize: Access to EIT Urban Mobility's Global Week programme, and benefit from:
- Tailored business development workshop (on 2 December)
- Access to the EIT Urban Mobility Summit 2020 (from 9 to 11 December)
- Membership for Node by Slush
- Final pitch event on the international stage
Second prize: Access to Smart City Live 2020 Conference (from 17 to 18 November).
This event is open to all innovators, entrepreneurs, companies, and cities to solve the strategic mobility challenges of the municipality of Helsinki. Can’t afford a ticket? Don’t worry! We don’t believe in creating barriers for innovation and entrepreneurship. Simply apply for a free waiver ticket on Eventbrite.