The EIT Information Day was held for the 2018 Call for Proposals for two new Innovation Communities, EIT Urban Mobility and EIT Manufacturing.
The EIT Information Day on 13 February 2018 gave innovators interested in forming one of these Innovation Communities an unrivalled opportunity to hear what’s needed and what’s expected directly from representatives of the EIT, the existing Innovation Communities, and several Directorates General from the European Commission.
Use the following links to download the presentations given on the day.
- The EIT’s mission, priorities and future outlook - Martin Kern, EIT Interim Director
- Powering innovators in a unique European innovation ecosystem - Rajai Aghabi, CEO, EOLOS Floating LIDAR Solutions
- Becoming an Innovation Community - Márton Herczeg, Head of Unit Impact and Strategy, EIT
- The EIT funding model and grant cycle - Dávid Tas, Head of Section Grant Assurance, EIT
- The EIT monitoring framework - Michal Gorzynski, Head of Section Impact, EI
Afternoon session: "Synergies and Complementarities between the EIT community and other EU Policy and Funding Instruments"
- Katerina Sereti, Policy Officer, EIT
- Henriette Van-Eijl, Policy Officer, DG MOVE
- Olivier Chassagne, Policy Officer, DG GROW
- Gauthier Grousset, Policy Officer, DG EAC
- Beate Greinjert, Policy Officer, DG REGIO
- Neville Reeve, Policy Officer, DG RTD
Subscribe to the EIT Newsletter to get the best of the EIT Community's news in your inbox once each month.