The EIT is now organising a call for expressions of interest with a view to establishing a reserve list for Contract Staff (CA) for the profile of HR Officer. The place of employment will be Budapest.
More information about the EIT and its activities can be found here.
TH EIT is looking for a motivated Human Resources professional who will be part of the HR Section within the Services and Finance Unit. The successful incumbent will contribute to the efficient and effective running of the HR administration and the implementation and development of HR policies and procedures in line with HR best practices.
In particular, the tasks of the HR Officer will include the following:
- Ensure the correct application of the EU Staff Regulations and Conditions of Employment of Other Servants (CEOS) as well as the relevant implementing rules and HR guidelines;
- Support to the development, implementation and follow-up of HR policies, procedures, processes and internal guidelines;
- Ensure the timely and accurate preparation of payments related to the payroll and the administrative management of individual rights;
- Support the development of working conditions, and the management of leave and absence processes;
- Support with the planning and monitoring of HR budget and contracts, in particular, in operational initiation of financial transactions and procurement procedures linked to HR activities and prepare HR related plans, statistics, reports and archives;
- Support the coordinate the on-boarding process of newcomers, preparation of employment contracts and manage contract renewals;
- Support the coordination of the probationary period, annual performance appraisal and reclassification/promotion exercises;
- Support the implementation of the schooling policy;
- Provide organisational and administrative support related to recruitment procedures;
- Contribute to the daily management of the HR electronic database;
- Support the coordination and implementation of training programmes;
- Provide support in HR-led projects, e.g. automation of key HR processes, well-being and organisational development initiatives.
The jobholder may be asked to carry out any other tasks as deemed necessary in the interest of the service.
Deadline for applications: extended to 10 December 2021 (13:00 Budapest time)
Vacancy details, eligibility and steps to apply can be found in the vacancy notice below.